Fully inclusive deployment packages with competitive salaries – Full time.
Must have relevant qualifications plus 2 to 5 years experience in luxury hospitality industry.
The Housekeeper is to ensure the villa is maintained to the highest level of cleanliness and organisation whilst ensuring the guests are provided with the highest level of service, efficiency and care.
Background, Skills, and Abilities
- The position is preferred for females
- Minimum of 2 years of housekeeping experience
- Willingness to learn and good command of English
- Asks questions when instructions are not clear
- Responds appropriately to instructions and Follows guidelines
- Good team player
- Assists when and where needed
- Turn up to work on time, in uniform, and presents well
- Confidentiality in all areas
- Flexible with working overtime at special occasions
- Adapt easily to last minute changes
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow instructions from your Team Leader and complete daily tasks
- Attend shift planning meetings
- Work safely with chemicals
- Know the right chemical to use on different surfaces
- Know how to use all cleaning tools
- Know how to setup and shutdown an area
- Use colour coded rags and the right equipment
- Cleaning Techniques – sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, brushing, polishing
- Prepare, maintain, protect and turndown a room
- Care of different surfaces – metal, marble, glass, wood, plastic
- Guest Services – unpacking/packing luggage, cleaning shoes, replacing amenities and wardrobe management whenever is required
- Identifying and reporting maintenance issues
- Bed Making
- Cleaning of Bathrooms and Bedrooms
- HK Lockers and HK storages Cleaning and arranging
- Extra deep cleaning – off season
- Sanitation of Gym equipment daily
- Sanitation of Shower Head and Jacuzzi
- You might be expected to go to other properties and will adhere to such a request
- To be careful with the cleaning materials, linen, towel and other consumables
- Provide constant availing service
- Set an example by complying with regulations regarding dress code and expected modes of behaviour and use best endeavours to offer a personal and personable service, enhancing the reputation of the facility and leading by example
- Competitive compensation
- Live in – all expenses paid
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance
- 1 month’s vacation PA.
- 12-Month renewable contract
– You’ll be required to sign an NDA before proceeding to the interview stage.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.