Fully inclusive deployment packages with competitive salaries – Full time.
Our client is a major employer in the Gulf Energy sector and is currently hiring across multiple IT disciplines and specialities to support company expansion.
The purpose of this role is to support IT/Telecom functions and provide detailed IT/Telecom technical expertise to maintain Telecom environment and resolve day to day issues. Ensure that preventive and corrective maintenance telecom activities are assigned to Telecom Technicians
- HND / B degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, or Radio Engineering.
- 5 years telecom experience in Oil and Gas industry as telecom supervisor or telecom foreman.
- Competent knowledge in core telecom skill applications, tools, and techniques.
- Conversant with relevant IT/Telecom national and international standards.
- Demonstrated experience in project management in Oil and Gas industry.
- Demonstrated experience in IT/Telecom support environment and telecom troubleshooting activities.
- Fully inclusive deployment package offered in line with our usual high ethical recruitment standards.
- Salary ranges between R60 000 to R75 000 per month.
- Benefits to be discussed during interviews with shortlisted candidates only.
- Key accountabilities and a detailed job description to be shared with shortlisted candidates prior to interviews.
- Please note that extensive background checks will form part of the credentialing process.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.