Positions available in Emergency Department as well as to Ambulatory Services Department
The specialist works in a team setting and is accountable to the Consultant, Section Head and/or Department Chair. The Specialist acts under the guidance of the Consultant in the provision of clinical service and supports the Consultant in their duties. The specialist participates in the management of patients to the extent of his/her delineation of privileges.
Research is a key and integral component to the Corporation’s Strategic aim to become an Academic Health System. The post holder must be able to contribute and support on delivering an integrated strategic vision and planning for Clinical, Research, Education and training which improves the quality of patient care
- M.Med Degree
- Valid license to practice in country of origin.
Experience and revalidation:
- Must satisfy revalidation criteria.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in field of speciality post qualification
Salary and benefits package:
- Salary in line with salary grade policies for position US $ 11 200 (tax free in Qatar)
- Free accommodation
- 40 – 50 days of annual leave (depending on position grade)
- 18 days of public holiday (can be used to work overtime)
- Overtime: 1.25 x basic salary during normal days, and up to 1.40 x basic salary during public holidays
- Casual Leave 5 non-consecutive days
- School assistance of $5,800 (maximum) per child per academic year up to 3 children (5 to 18 years of age)
- Promotional opportunities and higher pay
- All medical costs paid.
- Air passage for joining, annual leave and repatriation per annum (return ticket) for staff member and family (spouse and up to 3 children up to 18 years of age)
- Free visa, residence and work permit, Qatar ID arranged.
- Unaccompanied baggage – up to 50 kg free on joining, and 100 kg on repatriation.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONS.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.