Senior Internal Auditor
Fully inclusive deployment packages with competitive salaries – Full time.
Our client is a major employer in the Gulf Energy sector and is currently hiring across multiple IT disciplines and specialities to support company expansion.
The purpose of this role is to conduct, plan and execute internal audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, accuracy of information reported and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering.
- 8 years’ relevant experience in the oil & gas industry in internal audit/compliance/risk management or inspections or testing roles.
- Good knowledge of the oil & gas / LNG business, specifically key processes, key risks, and key controls.
- Good awareness of corporate governance and risk management processes.
- Fully inclusive deployment package offered in line with our usual high ethical recruitment standards.
- Salary ranges between R100 000 to R130 000 per month.
- Benefits to be discussed during interviews with shortlisted candidates only.
- Key accountabilities and a detailed job description to be shared with shortlisted candidates prior to interviews.
- Please note that extensive background checks will form part of the credentialing process.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.