Fully inclusive deployment packages with competitive salaries – Full time.
Must have relevant qualifications/certifications in security or close protection
The overall scope is to inspect and report on the safety of clients, their guests and all members of staff in a private residence, grounds and associated facilities. Assist in the implementation of the Safety Policies established by the QHSE Manager under the Safety Supervisor direction.
Background, Skills, and Abilities
- The position is preferred for females
- Must have full and clean international driver’s licence
- Certification in security/close protection
- First Aid certification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field
- Experience in administrative office work.
- MS Office (including Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Excel) proficiency
- Previous experience in L&D or staff welfare/support positions preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of security procedures
- A flexible approach towards working hours is required.
- Must have fluent English communication skills and have numerical literacy
- Great organisation skills
- Very sociable yet professional
- Ability to maintain a very positive and friendly attitude
- Very high attention to detail at all time
- Ability to develop rapport within a short time frame
- Neat personal presentation
- Performing all duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner whilst respecting timing standards
- Ability to work unsupervised, in a large team and take direction
- Absolute honesty, integrity, and reliability
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine inspections and report on all safety-related equipment.
- Maintain constant safety of client in the event of emergency.
- Provide first response care and treatment as required in a medical emergency, until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Maintain appropriate activity reports.
- Responsible for the availability and safekeeping of emergency equipment (first aid kit restocking supplies).
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness and anything that could potentially be a hazard to health or safety.
- Monitor weather and environmental conditions and be aware of structures and equipment that may be vulnerable.
- Respond to alarms and emergency callouts.
- Support the Safety Supervisor in coordinating the required remedial action, which may include firefighting, administering first aid or organising evacuation of personnel.
- Competitive Compensation
- Live in – all expenses paid
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance
- 1 month’s vacation PA.
- 12-Month renewable contract
– You’ll be required to sign an NDA before proceeding to the interview stage.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.