Project manager – Enterprise Digital Transformation
Fully inclusive deployment packages with competitive salaries – Full time.
Our client is a major employer in the Gulf Energy sector and is currently hiring across multiple IT disciplines and specialities to support company expansion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline
- 15 or more years of business experience, ideally in business management or IT management, ideally with some independent P&L responsibilities
- Five or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Preferably five or more years of experience in information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises
- Experience in innovating business models and developing new channels, business models or business transformation.
- Strategy and management consulting experience desirable
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies)
- Strong business acumen, including domain-specific knowledge of the company and its business units.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively drive people, process, and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Fully inclusive deployment package offered in line with our usual high ethical recruitment standards.
- Salary ranges between R195 000 to R215 000 per month.
- Benefits to be discussed during interviews with shortlisted candidates only.
- Key accountabilities and a detailed job description to be shared with shortlisted candidates prior to interviews.
- Please note that extensive background checks will form part of the credentialing process.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.