Oil and Gas
Posted 3 months ago
Job Design Specialist
Advise, design and conduct, job design processes to enable the Company to attract and retain a high calibre and diverse workforce at a competitive cost.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Challenge to capture accurate and complete information, interpret task and responsibility data, and to determine appropriate wording for JDs when reviewing job content to ensure the validity of the job design and review process.
- Challenge is the wide and diverse nature of work across the Company and applying knowledge of best practice job design, analysis, and evaluation validation processes in complex organisation structures. As the expert on job design and analysis has the freedom to advise senior managers on all JD related matters.
- Works on issues to solve them in appropriate ways based on functional knowledge, operational requirements, precedent, and best practices.
- Job Design encompasses all aspects of job analysis, job descriptions, job evaluation and job families.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Deliver job design services encompassing Job Analysis (JA) and Job Evaluation (JE) validation and ensure all permanent positions in the Company have current and evaluated job descriptions.
- Provide expert job design services, guidance and advice on job design issues, policy interpretation and queries.
- Conduct internal job evaluation and validate external job evaluation to ensure fair, accurate and consistent job grading.
- Perform as Job Family Council (JFC) Secretary for the designated JFC to ensure meetings comply with the meeting agenda and the terms of the JFC Charter; keep records of JFC Member attendance; record the meeting discussions and decisions and circulate minutes of each meeting.
- Chair JD Review Panel (JRP) meetings and deliver Job Analysis and Job Description training to Management and staff.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Plan, develop and execute the Job Family Model (JFM) / Career Ladder Levels process ensuring that the job design remains current and relevant.
- Conduct analysis of Business Cases, organizational changes, or requests from management of organizational changes to identify positions that require job analysis, job description and job evaluation.
- Determine and advise on job codes and ensures that all position titles are aligned with the Company position title framework.
- Ensure the uploading all JDs into SAP database/SharePoint and ensuring the JDs are up to date, to enable employee access via MSS/ESS.
- Devise and implement appropriate means of communicating information on job design programs to management and staff to ensure staff understand the job design process and the internal and external equity of the Company’s salary grades.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration / Human Resources Management.
- Certified in Korn Ferry (Hay Group) Job Analysis and Job Evaluation.
Knowledge and/or Experience
8 years HR experience, including 4 years’ experience in compensation including job design and analysis, job evaluation and exposure to compensation & benefits applications.
Compensation & Benefits.
- Doha based.
- Definite 3-year contract
- Basic Salary Range 20,000 QAR – 24,000 QAR per month
- Transport Allowance 2,000 QAR per month
- Housing Allowance: 8,000 QAR per month on single status OR 12,000 QAR per month on married status
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONS.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.