IT Facilities Lead / Specialist
Fully inclusive deployment packages with competitive salaries – Full time.
Our client is a major employer in the Gulf Energy sector and is currently hiring across multiple IT disciplines and specialities to support company expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other relevant discipline.
- 8 years or more experience within the industry with specific experience within IT/Telecommunications project engineering practices and methodologies through a life cycle of major projects.
- Experienced with relevant IT national and international standards and has an in-depth understanding of all aspects of IT.
- Experience managing a portfolio of IT (Telecom) projects including complex, multiple vendor projects and services within international settings.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to communicate to all levels.
- Demonstrated skills required to handle innovation, change and business process improvement resulting from the implementation of new information and communications technology solutions.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experienced in information and communications technology.
- Fully inclusive deployment package offered in line with our usual high ethical recruitment standards.
- Salary ranges between R125 000 to R150 000 per month.
- Benefits to be discussed during interviews with shortlisted candidates only.
- Key accountabilities and a detailed job description to be shared with shortlisted candidates prior to interviews.
- Please note that extensive background checks will form part of the credentialing process.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.