Oil and Gas
Posted 2 weeks ago
Oil and Gas Excellence Specialist position available in Qatar. Competitive market related salary plus allowances. Contract duration is permanent and open ended.
- Provide advice regarding the optimization of Operations Group technical and business processes through the implementation of structured continuous improvement, best practices, cost optimization, benchmarking and stewardship processes and tools.
- Facilitate planning and development of the Operations Group Business Plan and Long-term Strategies Roadmap and its Stewardship.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Create, implement, enhance, and revise relevant processes and procedures, continuous improvement (CI) guidelines, best practices, cost optimization and benchmarking to define overall governance strategy and support its implementation.
- Support the implementation of governance strategy, providing stewardship and refinement of corresponding documentation.
- Act as a process enabler to drive CI opportunity identification by conducting workshops, focus group discussions, process assessments and health checks.
- Share expertise in Six Sigma and Lean methodology by providing mentoring and coaching to cascade these CI skills from Operations Excellence to the entire Operations Group.
- Develop and enhance data governance and management processes to support Operations Group efficiencies. Utilize relevant statistical tools and comparative techniques to support objective reporting and decision making.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Lead workshops to identify cost optimization opportunities and steward through to implementation to sustain savings in the long term.
- Oversee multiple projects to ensure plans are carried out in coordination with subject matter experts and in adherence with CI governance guidelines and company project management standards.
- Provide inputs, analyse results and identify improvement opportunities or focus areas supporting corporate benchmarking efforts through external organizations.
- Facilitate Operations Leadership engagement in the development of L3 processes and ensure effective alignment between stakeholders and highlight challenges to the Operations Leadership Team for resolution.
- Provide expertise for the development and implementation of an Operations Support Business Continuity Plan as per the defined process.
- Lead the development, implementation and stewardship of the Operations Group strategic planning and KPI reporting process and ensure effective collaboration in the development and stewardship of the operations roadmap.
- Develop dashboards and Insight Analytical Tools and programs and provide expertise in developing insight analysis cases based on group performance and key priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years’ experience within Operations, Maintenance, or Engineering functions in Oil & Gas.
- Experience in the implementation of Continuous Improvement programs.
- Lean 6 Sigma certification with experience on Lean 6 Sigma projects.
- Experienced in implementing benchmarking programs and identification of improvement plans based on outcome.
- Experienced in the development of Business / Strategic planning Models and KPI Governance processes.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONS.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.