GLOBAL SPORTS EVENT QATAR
We are looking for reliable Concierges to work in VIP lounges in Doha, Qatar during the 2022 Soccer World Cup.
- Short term contract: November 2022 – January 2023 (5-6 weeks)
- Based in Doha, Qatar.
- We provide an all inclusive deployment package: return flight tickets, accommodation, transportation, 3 meals per day, uniforms, and laundry services.
- Salary: 3500 US dollars, per month.
Have you ever dreamed of having an exceptional and unforgettable experience? To be able to travel and discover a fascinating country? What if you could do this by being an important part of the 2022 World Cup event ?
Join our team and vibrate to the rhythm of this celebration.
You will be the first to meet the guests so the first impression of our company depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
Concierge duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for greeting and welcoming guests in all lounges and hotel desks
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel
- Presenting and making reservations for all activities, events proposed by our client in Doha
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues, the and activities to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from VIP guests • Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
- Previous experiences as Guest Relations Officer required (3 years minimum)
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Outstanding guest services skills, sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant field will be a plus
- 2 languages minimum but preferably 3 languages: Fluent in English (mandatory) and other languages needed in addition to English: fluent Spanish, French, Arabic, German, Portuguese.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONS.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.