Posted 5 months ago
Leading private hospital group in Doha requires a clinical psychologist who has several years’ experience working with children in a clinical environment.
Specifically trained to evaluate, diagnose, and treat children with cognitive, neurological, and developmental disorders such as:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning disabilities
- Intellectual disabilities
- Perform Psychological / developmental, neuropsychological assessment and psychometric evaluation of cognitive skills and achievements
- Provide suitable treatment plans that address various psychological challenges
- Engage child patients in counselling/therapy sessions
- Design and implement behaviour modification programs as part of a psychological treatment plan
- Provide psychoeducation
- Practice family centred care.
- Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology
- Primary/ DHP License:
- Valid Primary license from the country of origin (if applicable) AND should be eligible for license from the Licensing authority in the State of Qatar to practice Healthcare Profession.
- Prometric testing / dataflow required from selected candidates at own cost
- 6 years in Clinical Psychology field with experience in paediatrics
- QAR 21 000 per month (tax free) – depending on experience
- 3 Year contract
- Increments to salary:
- End of Service Award is one‐months’ pay for every year completed, must complete the duration of contract to be eligible
- Performance bonus: Subject to performance, assessed by supervisor – up to 6% of basic salary per annum
- Overtime: 1.25 x basic salary during normal days, and up to 1.40 x basic salary during public holidays
- • Free accommodation
- • 40 days of annual leave
- • 18 days of public holiday (can be used to work overtime) plus casual Leave 5 non-consecutive days
- • School assistance of QAR 21,000 (maximum) per child per academic year up to 3 children (5 to 18 years of age, provided they are under employee sponsorship and studying in a private school in Doha)
- Economy Class air passage for joining, annual leave and repatriation per annum (return ticket) for candidate and family (spouse and up to 3 children up to 18 years of age)
- Free visa, residence, and work permit, as well as a Qatar ID arranged
- Unaccompanied baggage – up to 50 kg free on joining, and 100 kg on repatriation.
Expected joining date is from end of term 1 2023. Deadline for applications is 30 November 2022
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONS.
Please note: If we haven’t contacted you after 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.